2/28/12

Cover Reveal: The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls!

I recently had the privilege to illustrate a MG novel called The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls, written by Claire Legrand.  This was such an amazing project!!  Claire, is a super inspiring person that works like crazy and is hilarious.  She also fluffs my ego making me feel like a princess:D  Lucy Ruth Cummins was the Art Director that I worked with and she rocks.  I had so much fun.  Lucy had some awesome ideas for the finishing on this, I can't wait to see the cover in person.  It will be out in August this year.  I am geeking out today!!

Go check out the big cover reveal at The Story Siren.  There is an awesome giveaway, and you get to read an interview with Claire!

I will post again later with interiors and the finish when I can.  Thanks for reading;)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:03 PM

    This cover looks AMAZING!!!!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete